Endurosyn®Canine Oral Gel
Put your dog on a healthy tract with Endurosyn® Canine Oral Gel. Endurosyn® is a three-day probiotic oral gel in a palatable poultry flavor to promote intestinal well-being during sudden times of stress in dogs.
A normal GI system has a healthy balance of microorganisms, but your pet's system can be disrupted by:
- Dietary changes or indiscretions
- Stress from boarding, travel or hospitilization
- Antibiotic therapy
- Food sensitivities
Endurosyn® can be used:
- During or just before stressful situations, including traveling, kenneling or training
- After antibiotic therapy, deworming or digestive upset
- Probiotics - At least 10 million Colony Forming Units (CFUs) of live (viable), naturally occurring bacteria per 5 grams
- Prebiotic - Inulin to help support beneficial bacteria
- Electrolytes - Support normal water absorption in the GI tract
- Medium-Chain Triglycerides - provide nourishment to cells lining the GI tract
- Amino Acids - Help support intestinal cell integrity
A product you can trust:
Endurosyn® Canine Oral Gel carries the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) Quality Seal. The NASC is a highly regarded industry group that sets high standards for pet supplements and only products that meet their rigorous requirements and review process are able to display the Quality Seal. Look for the Quality Seal on all Bayer supplements.
Save $10 on dermatology and supplement purchases from your veterinarian. See your vet for complete details.
Warnings: Do not give to animals who have known allergies to poultry. If allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.