Do not apply to irritated skin.
- Remove one dose applicator tube from the package.
- While holding the tube in an upright position, remove the cap from the tube.
- Turn the cap over and push the other end of the cap onto the tip of the tube.
- Twist the cap to break the seal and then remove cap from the tube.
- The dog should be standing for application. Part the hair on the back of the dog between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. For dogs weighing 20 lbs. or less, place the tip of the tube on the skin and apply the entire contents directly on the exposed skin at one spot between the shoulder blades. For dogs weighing more than 20 lbs., place the tip of the tube on the skin and apply the entire contents directly on the exposed skin at 3 or 4 spots on the top of the backline from the base of the neck to the upper back in an area inaccessible to licking. Do not apply an amount of solution at any one location that could run off the side of the dog.
Do not let this product get in your dog's mouth or eyes. Do not allow the dog to lick any of the application sites for 30 minutes.
CAUTION: Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts Advantage Multi® for Dogs to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
WARNING: DO NOT ADMINISTER THIS PRODUCT ORALLY. For the first 30 minutes after application ensure that dogs cannot lick the product from application sites on themselves or other treated animals. Children should not come in contact with the application sites for two (2) hours after application. (See Contraindications, Warnings, Human Warnings, and Adverse Reactions, for more information.)
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not use this product on cats.
Applying Advantage® II for cats flea control to your feline friend is easy and convenient. Before applying, check the weight range and minimum age on the package to choose the appropriate product for your cat.
How to apply Advantage® II for cats:
- Remove the tube from packaging and open it by putting the cap on the other end and twisting to break the seal.
- Part the hair where the cat's head and neck come together (base of the skull) and place the tip of the tube on the skin, gently squeezing to expel the entire solution out onto the skin.
- Lift the tube away from their skin, while maintaining pressure on the tube to make sure the product has all been squeezed out.
For more detailed instructions, watch our application video.
Not all products work the same way: K9 Advantix® II is applied to the pet's skin, spreading the active ingredients over your dog's body to kill fleas, ticks and mosquitoes through contact. No biting required!
How to apply the Seresto® collar on your dog:
- Remove the collar from its packaging.
- Unroll the collar and remove the small plastic connectors from inside the collar, ensuring that no remnants remain.
- Insert the end of the collar through the buckle and loops.
- Adjust the collar around your dog's neck until it fits comfortably on them.
- Two fingers should fit beneath the collar and neck to ensure it's not too tight. Any excess length of the collar beyond an inch past the loops should be cut off, unless it is on a growing puppy, where some additional length may be needed for adjustment as the puppy grows.
- Check periodically and adjust fit if necessary, especially on growing puppies.
- Seresto® comes with three optional reflector clips that can be attached to the collar to help keep your dog visible at night. The reflector clips should be evenly distributed on the non-overlapping part of the collar.
Watch our application video for more information.
How to take the Seresto® collar off your dog:
Squeeze the outer sides of the buckle while pulling from the other end or side of the collar. Some may find it just as easy to cut the collar off before applying the new Seresto® collar.