Advantage® Yard & Premise Spray
Treats: Insects, fleas and ticks
Form: Yard and premise spray
Learn about the other flea-fighting Advantage® products, including topicals, foggers, shampoos and sprays, to help you fight a flea infestation that threatens your pet, home and yard.
Dogs and cats, and their kennel or bedding areas, should also be treated with a registered flea and tick control product in conjunction with this application.
5 STEPS TO GET RID OF PESTS
The permitted uses for this outdoor flea spray include:
- Treatment to soil and vegetation around structures
- Applications to lawns, backyards, turf and other outdoor vegetation
- Applications to building foundations, up to a maximum height of 3 feet
Other than applications to building foundations, all outdoor applications to surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways, patios, porches and structural surfaces (such as windows, doors and eaves) are limited to spot and crack-and-crevice applications, only.
Be sure to thoroughly read product label directions and precautionary statements before use.
For best results, you should mow your lawn a day or two before spraying. When you’re ready to use, here are the Advantage® Yard & Premise Spray instructions:
- Spray using a slow, even sweeping motion, being sure to cover the entire lawn surface where the pets will normally frequent.
- Spray under ornamentals and trees, but avoid soaking young or flowering plants.
To use the ready-to-spray system:
- Connect the sprayer to your hose and turn on the water.
- Point in the direction you want to spray, turn the sprayer control knob to the ON position and spray.
- To stop, turn the sprayer control knob to the OFF position and turn off the water.
- When you’re finished, relieve the water pressure by turning the control knob back to ON until the line is depressurized, and then turn back to OFF.
- Disconnect the sprayer from the hose.
This product kills on contact the Ixodes scapularis tick (deer tick), which may carry Lyme disease. It is important to keep pets and children out of treated areas until after the spray has dried. Do not spray animals. Dogs, cats, and their kennel or bedding area should also be treated with a registered flea and tick control product in conjunction with this application. Be sure to thoroughly read product label directions and precautionary statements before use.