Endurosyn® Digestive Health Probiotic Gel for Cats
bacteria per 5 grams
intestinal cell integrity
Suggested use: During times of stress, including traveling, boarding or training; can also be used after antibiotic therapy, deworming and digestive upset
Works for: Cats
Form: Oral gel
No prescription required
- Dietary changes or indiscretions
- Stress from boarding, travel or hospitalization
- Antibiotic therapy
- Food sensitivities
- During or just before stressful situations, including traveling, boarding or training
- After antibiotic therapy, deworming or digestive upset
The NASC is a highly regarded industry group that sets high standards for pet supplements, and only companies that meet their rigorous requirements and review process are able to
display the Quality Seal. Look for the Quality Seal on all Bayer supplement products.
Endurosyn® Digestive Health Probiotic Oral Gel for Cats is a 3-day probiotic oral gel for short-term use in support of digestive health during times of stress or transition. Pets that suffer from GI upset when boarding, traveling, or going to the vet are good candidates for Endurosyn®.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. For animal use only.
Endurosyn® can be given at any time. Provide fresh water at all times. Feeding Recommendations:
- Adult Cats (7 lb or more): 5 grams daily (once a day) for 3 days or as directed by your veterinarian.
- Kittens & Adult Cats (below 7 lb): 2 grams daily (once a day) for 3 days or as directed by your veterinarian.