Advantage® Yard & Premise Spray
Kills insects, fleas and ticks on contact around the perimeter of your home, and on your deck and patio. Fleas may live in your yard in shady areas, under trees and bushes, along fence lines, and other areas they may be deposited by wildlife such as possums and stray animals. Help to prevent flea infestations in your home by treating the areas outside your home where fleas may live.
- Kills ticks and deer ticks, that may carry Lyme disease, on contact.
- 32 oz. bottle that connects directly to your hose and treats up to 16,000 sq. ft. around the perimeter of your home, deck and patio
- Dogs, cats, their kennel or bedding area should also be treated with a registered flea and tick control product in conjunction with this application.
Not for use on humans or animals.
Advantage® Yard & Premise Spray FAQs
Where can I use Advantage Yard & Premise Spray?
The permitted uses for this outdoor flea spray include:
- Treatment to soil and vegetation around structures
- Applications to lawns, backyards, turf and other outdoor vegetation
- Applications to building foundations, up to a maximum height of 3 feet
Other than applications to building foundations, all outdoor applications to surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways, patios, porches and structural surfaces (such as windows, doors and eaves) are limited to spot and crack-and-crevice applications, only.
Be sure to thoroughly read product label directions and precautionary statements before use.
How do I treat my yard for fleas with Advantage Yard & Premise Spray?
For best results, you should mow your lawn a day or two before spraying. When you’re ready to use, here are the Advantage Yard & Premise Spray instructions:
- Spray using a slow, even sweeping motion, being sure to cover the entire lawn surface where the pets will normally frequent.
- Spray under ornamentals and trees, but avoid soaking young or flowering plants.
To use the ready-to-spray system:
- Connect the sprayer to your hose and turn on the water.
- Point in the direction you want to spray, turn the sprayer control knob to the ON position and spray.
- To stop, turn the sprayer control knob to the OFF position and turn off the water.
- When you’re finished, relieve the water pressure by turning the control knob back to ON until the line is depressurized, and then turn back to OFF.
- Disconnect the sprayer from the hose.
This product kills on contact the lxodes scapularis tick (deer tick), which may carry Lyme disease. It is important to keep pets and children out of treated areas until after the spray has dried. Do not spray animals. Dogs, cats, and their kennel or bedding area should also be treated with a registered flea and tick control product in conjunction with this application. Be sure to thoroughly read product label directions and precautionary statements before use.
Advantage® Carpet & Upholstery Spot Spray
Help control an infestation in your home by killing fleas, brown dog ticks, dust mites and bed bugs.
Not for use on pets. Use as directed.
Advantage® Carpet & Upholstery Spot Spray
Indicated for:FLEASBROWN DOG TICKSDUST MITESBED BUGS
Advantage® II for cats
A monthly topical application that kills fleas that can cause painful bites.
Advantage® Treatment Spray for dogs
An on-pet treatment spray that kills and repels fleas, ticks and lice.
We don't recognize this email and password combination. Please try again, or let us help by clicking "Forgot password?" below.
Save 's story.
Sign in or register for PetBasics from Bayer to add 's story to your account.
Not yet registered?
Connect With Us
Sign up for PetBasics from Bayer, so we can provide you with special offers, timely news, tips and more.
You’ve successfully registered for PetBasics from Bayer.Welcome to PetBasics from Bayer: Your guide to the healthcare essentials your pet needs — created precisely right. We're glad you're here. Ready to get started?
Did you forget your password?It happens, and we can help. Just enter your email address below, and we'll send you a link to create a new password.
CAUTION: Federal (U.S.A) law restricst Advantage Multi for cats (imidacloprid + moxidectin) to use by or on the order of licensed veterianrian..
WARNINGS: Do not use on sick or debilitated cates or ferrets.Do not use on underweight cats.(see ADVERSE REACTION).Do not use on cats less than 9 weeks of age or less than 2 lbs body weight .Do not use of ferrets less than 2 lbs weight.
PRECAUTIONS: Avoid oral ingestion.
HUMAN WARNINGS: Children should not come in contact with the application site for 30 minutes after application.
CAUTION:Federal (U.S.A) law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
WARNINGS: DO NOT ADMINISTER THIS PRODUCT ORALLY For the first 30 minutest after application ensure that dogs cannot lick the product from application site of themselves or other treated animal.Chidren should not come in contact with the application sites for two (2) hours after application. (See Contraindications, Warnings,Human Warnings, and Adverse Reactions, for more information.)
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not use this product on cats