Remend®Corneal Repair Gel
Dogs and cats frequently get scratches or abrasions on their eyes, also known as superficial corneal ulcers. Remend® Corneal Repair Gel can help support the natural healing process of the eye as it heals.* The cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA) gel provides a framework for cells and healing factors around the ulcer to use during the repair process while enhancing lubrication and hydration of the eye's surface when used twice daily.
The benefits of Remend® Corneal Repair Gel:
- Cross-linked HA - Provides enhanced lubrication and hydration of the corneal surface and creates an environment for healing over the defect created by the ulcer
- High levels of HA - Contains higher levels of HA than found in some other common HA-based eye products
- For cats and dogs - Product is specially formulated for cats and dogs
- Ease of application - Valuable aid with as little as two times a day application
- Formulation - Antibiotic, steroid and preservative free
*Not to be used as a sole therapy for superficial corneal ulcers; does not contain an antibiotic.
Caution: Federal law restricts this product to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. Warning: For animal use only.